Invitation to VAT Capital Markets Day 2022
VAT cordially invites you to the 2022 in-person Capital Markets Day on December 2, 2022. The management will provide insight into VAT’s growth ambition for the period between 2022 and 2027 across all its businesses.
Agenda: The event will start at 10.30am CET and last until 2.45pm CET including a lunch break for those participants who join the event in person. The CMD will take place at the SIX Convention Point, Pfingstweidstrasse 110, 8005 Zurich.
During the event, the VAT management will be covering the following topics:
- VAT – We change the world with vacuum solutions Mike Allison, CEO
- VAT2B – Enabling our future success Fabian Chiozza, CFO
- Semiconductor Solutions Group – More than valves Urs Gantner, EVP
- Buffet lunch and informal exchange
- Global Service GSE – Preferred partner for vacuum service solutions Joe Haggerty, SVP
- Advanced Industrials ADV – Wide variety of markets and drivers Karin Dahlström, SVP
- Financial targets and capital allocation Fabian Chiozza, CFO
- Panel discussion and closing remarks All
In case you intend to attend in person or virtually, please pre-register by using the following link:
Those attending the event by phone are asked to pre-register by using the following link:
In case of any difficulties with pre-registration, participants may dial one of the following numbers:
+41 58 310 50 00 (CH/Europe)
+44 207 107 06 13 (UK)
+1 631 570 56 13 (USA)
On December 2, 2022, VAT will publish a media release at 6.30am CET, summarizing the key messages of the Capital Markets Day. The individual presentations will then be available on the VAT website at www.vatvalve.com from approximately 10.00am CET. A replay of the webcast will be available on the VAT website approximately 24 hours after the event.
Head of Communications & Investor Relations